Barranco controls 3,200 hectares within seven 100% owned claims strategically located within Canada’s newest gold district, the Spences Bridge Gold Belt.
Download our project status report
Barranco Gold – Corporate Overview
The company’s claims cover prospective stratigraphy in the southern SBGB, a 110 km northwest–trending belt of intermediate to felsic volcanic rocks dominated by the Cretaceous Spences Bridge Group.
Join Our Mailing List
Don’t miss out. Get the latest news ﬁrst.
Why Barranco Gold?
- Year-round exploration season in south-central British Columbia
- Low-cost exploration compared to other jurisdictions
- Project led by Reno J. Calabrigo, a leading expert on on the exploration of premium base precious metal assets since 1986
- We are committed to the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility
- We focus on generating positive outcomes and returns for all stakeholders
- Entering the most exciting phase of exploration for early stage investors
- Favourable capital structure with warrants providing built-in financing
This website includes certain statements that may be deemed to be forward-looking. All statements in this website, other than statements of historical facts, that address events or developments that the Company expects, are forward-looking statements. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include availability of capital and financing, commodity prices, and general economic, market or business conditions.
Readers are cautioned that actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements based on assumptions and judgments of management regarding future events or results. Such statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements, including the implementation of the arrangement as described in the circular which depends on various factors and implementation by the Company’s board of directors. The company disclaims any intention or obligation to revise or update such forward-looking statements unless required by applicable laws.